|what we do|
|why we are special|
|at the helm|
|find us on|
|all 13 program series|
|elements of style|
|fashion uncensored uncut|
Not everyone knows as much about fashion as we do. Luckily, we share because we care.
|who||Designers, models, backstage fashion superstars, and… oh! Us. Videofashion. That’s right.|
|what||Spring/ Summer (SS) and Autumn/ Winter (AW) Fashion Week designer collections|
|where||New York, London, Paris, and Milan fashion weeks, among others|
|when||Twice a year; SS shows in September and AW shows in February|
|why||To see the brightest design minds unveil their new collections|
We go; we shoot; we conquer. We process roughly 250 hours of raw footage from about 200 designer collections each season. That’s a lot, especially since we do it in February and again in September, and that’s not counting the off-runway events that we tape throughout the year.
Videofashion Network has three categories of programming: seasonal, long shelf-life, and retro / documentary.
We kick into high gear right after shooting the designer collections with our seasonal programs:
Videofashion News, World Fashion Tour, and Designer Premiere.
● Videofashion News is a fashion news weekly, so we produce 52 of them a year.
● World Fashion Tour showcases the whirlwind that is Fashion Week, and we make those available to you as quickly as we can edit them.
● Designer Premiere covers designers on the verge of making it big; production varies from season to season.
Fashion may dress the present, but the fundamentals are timeless. Believe it or not, most of our program series actually have a very long shelf-life.
● Explore fashion, beauty, and lifestyle topics that don’t become obsolete after each season passes.
● See documentaries on all aspects of the fashion industry, biographies of fashion makers, and how-to subjects.
retro / documentary
Last but not least, Videofashion has retro programming because we know that if you really want to be fashion forward, you’ve got to know your fashion past.
● Fashion Classics revisits fashion then from fashion now’s perspective.
● Millennium Fashion: The Year in Fashion documents the history of each year in fashion.
● The Bikini Open is a cheeky, campy blast from the past. Early 90s, to be exact.
VIDEOFASHION NETWORK: 611 Broadway Suite 307, New York NY 10012
E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: +1.212.274.1600 F: +220.127.116.119